Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Girl Talk - Baltimore- funnest night ever

It could not have been more perfect that I went to see Girl Talk the evening after running a half marathon, because Girl Talk is hands down my favorite running music. For obvious reason, right? The fast tempo... things are constantly changing with new catchy tunes to distract you at any moment when you would otherwise feel like you really couldn't go any further. Hell, I have even found myself singing out loud at times when I had no business wasting my breath. Anyways, considering Girl Talk had gotten me through my training, and that I had been taking it easy for a couple of weeks in preparation for the "race", I knew the show was going to be a good time... and was not disappointed.
This was motivated by the cute bartender. Didn't show him my hand, but I did get a hug at the end of the night. Also from a fellow concert attendee, I got the best compliment I have ever gotten. After telling the guy that I liked his hoodie, he responded "Thanks, I like your glasses... and your face".
Typical Girl Talk show awesomeness.

When you make friends with the bartender, you end up taking lots of photos like this by the end of the night. And end up with lots of your drinks all over you and your neighbors.
These are the items that I for some reason decided I should pick up off of the floor at the venue and put into my purse... Being a pack-rat when you get drunk makes from some interesting/exciting mornings.

No comments: