Saturday, August 2, 2008

My top Karaoke songs

If you sing one of these before I get a chance to program it in ... we've got problems.

1. Avril Lavigne - I'm with you
2. Coldplay - Fix You
3. Kelly Clarkston - Since U been gone
4. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
5. The Police - Roxanne
6. Jewel - Foolish games
7. The Cranberries - Dreams

The last one I sing as a duet with V, pictured with me below.

I think in this pic she is nailing some Fiona Apple.

Review of NYC's best Karaoke places to come soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sing most of songs.





--- English karaoke songs and Chinese karaoke songs

singtothe said...

good for you, i can't i enjoy the atmosphere but tend to murder the classics! that's a really great compilation of songs sure to be one for everyone to sing, i'm planning a karaoke party at the x factor final evening and am getting a custom karaoke CD with all the christmas ones ready!