Sunday, November 2, 2008

BSST Halloween!!!

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Went to the Bryan Scary and the Shredding Tears Halloween party for the second time this year (3rd annual). This year: Bryan Scary's Glitter Odyssey.
BSST always put on a GREAT show. And seeing as how theme costumes are one of their signatures, they are a very fitting group to put on a Halloween party. Really, costumes are the main reason I chose to repeat last years Halloween choice. The audience members always have a good variety of creative homemade costumes. I tend to prefer costumes a bit on the geeky side... this year I was Rorschach from Watchmen. It was fun because people that recognized it tended to get pretty excited. This time next year, after the movie comes out, I think there will be a lot more people with this costume.

No comments: